Sunday, February 15, 2015

plus size

OUTFIT DETAILS
Hat - OUTOFGIDI
Coat - BERSHKA
Jean - PULL&BEAR
Boot - PULL&BEAR

 Happy weekend friends, it's been a long time i posted , i had been busy with lots of stuffs
i came up with these outfit while i was rocking my pijamas , i asked myself why can't i rock
 an outfit that would be much comfortable like my pijamas, because one of the reason
 why winter is frustrating to me is the jacket and the clip with the neck , very hard to breath , 
so i was thinking of something like a pijamas so oversize jacket popped in my mind,
 normally my size is small so i went for a size plus , i got a medium size i rocked one of my 
heaviest and biggest  sweater i got with the coat , it went smooth and very comfortable, 
number one advantage was that i wasn't choked up, number two i feel warmer
 while out in the cold, number three i still look clean and stylish with  the big coat.
















Thanks for taking your time visiting my blog and going through my blog post i really do
 appreciate i wish you all a very beautiful week ahead. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment