Sunday, September 21, 2014

prints on black

OUTFIT DETAILS
Asos Hat
River island shirt
River Island short
Dr. Martens patent shoe.


 Hello my lovely friends, how y'all doing, i know its been a while have updated my blog wiv 
post, av been cooling off wiv the break and i'm glad i could roll out wiv my new DOC'S, 
actually converse used to be my favorite but Dr. martens got a thing that keeps me coming 
back for more these is actually my third pair , the comfort is amazing plus the fitting on different
type of looks, it's a wise buy for every student i guess, i could recommend these to y'all my 
friends.



What do y'all think about these outfit, kindly drop your comment below and share your
beautiful taught with me , and please don't forget to share with  friends, they might wanna
have these look or recommend it for someone , thanks for staying and keeping up
with me on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment