Monday, July 14, 2014

all star

OUTFIT DETAILS
rvca hat from urban outfitters
Casio watch
Gap T-shirt
Topman check shirt
Gap Jean
Converse all- star from urban outfitters

Hello friends how are y'all doing, and i hope you keeping updated with my post, i will be
brief on these outfit, these is just a regular look any one of us could pull out, male or female
it's very simple, of course i wouldn't forget to talk about the converse, it's one of my
favorite, cos of the comfort and how easily it blends with every outfit.





thanks to y'all for taking your time going through the blog and following my post, i'll keep
supplying you more of different post on my outfits details, i hope you like em, and don't
forget to drop your comment and let me know how you feel about the look, plus kindly
feel free to share the post with a friend that you think might wanna get these look, stay
close to my blog and go no where cos i'll be back with a new post soon, thanks . 

No comments:

Post a Comment