Sunday, October 12, 2014

Diamond

 OUTFIT DETAILS
Ssur Beanie Hat
The Narrows Diamond Sweater
Kc By Kill City Leather Pant
Underground Creeper Brogues

 Good day yo y'all hope your weekend was fun filled, these post is just about these diamond 
prints by the narrows and of course , the leather pant i do love leather pants most especially
black when i came across these i couldn't pass by without making my order , what really
inspired these outfit was the beautiful fresh weather seeking for a fresh outfit i can't just waste
it without rocking one of my favorite.





Thanks for stopping by on my blog, as you do know i really do appreciate your time cos
time is everything to us all, stay close to my blog and i promise more of my outfit details
kindly share your opinion with me on these post and don't forget to share with friends
thanks for your support, it means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment