Sunday, July 13, 2014

duffle coat


OUTFIT DETAILS
Asos duffle coat, similar {HERE}
Bershka snood, similar here {HERE}
River Island backpack similar {HERE}
Casio watch
River island Boot

My big shout- Out goes to everyone out there, taking his or her time going through my
 post over here, my previous blog got some technical issues, i tried to import it back
 here but for some reasons the importing wasn't successful i couldn't do it so i decided to
 start afresh , i will like to be brief about the outfit,i got the coat from Asos the only difference
 is just that mine got some stripes, and the same goes with the Backpack, mine had a
different prints on it, about my watch i got it from these particular seller i can assure
you his definitely gonna ship your goods cos i got mine.






thanks for taking your time going through these post, what do you think about these look? don't
forget to kindly share your beautiful opinion with me about these post, stay tuned for
my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment